Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run run run mix by Jacques
Nice balance and tone, I like it. I listened the version 5.

Maybe too much delay somewhere. In this song one of the main sonic ideas is the delay in guitar. Now some of those extra delays compete with that idea.
Hi everybody!
I decided to took back this project because I learn more during this mouths so here my new mixing version of this song. Hope you enjoy and really appreciate any of your advice and thought.

All best

Jacques

.mp3    Arise-Run run run r6.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

Listening to your latest version ,nice groove with the stereo delay guitar ,maybe level could be a touch lower !
Good job Wink !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(31-10-2013, 01:59 AM)thedon Wrote: Listening to your latest version ,nice groove with the stereo delay guitar ,maybe level could be a touch lower !
Good job Wink !

Thanks Don!
Yes I can fade down a little bit the GTR, you true.
Wanna share my process on those GTR: I did pan L/R and move one GTR track a little to create more stereo wideness, and via aux some spring reverb as Fx...no stereo delay... hope can draw inspiration Wink
Thanks again for your advice all best.

Jacques
Cool version !
You nailed that organ rasta Big Grin Its a real kiler that bubble effect. Great !
Enjoyable diffrent version underplayin the snare role (which I and others made a biig star out of, you just have a single snare tatatata in the ending. Gives more focus to the vocal and bas and groove.
Bas sounds great by the way.
I like !
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order