Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcus Boeltz: 'Shut Up And Play'_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Another fun tune!!!

Happy New Year to all...........

Tom

.mp3    ShutUpAndPlay_7_M.mp3 --  (Download: 5.9 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
A big thick sound Tommy. I like it! Loud and Proud.Big Grin
Hey Tom , Sounds great on my monitors also translates well on phone and horror tones , especially the growl of the bass and kick beater work well together ( the beater maybe a touch loud I recommend bringing it down 0.000000002 of a db at 3.90937382 khz Confused just joking of course lol )Big Grin

Nice one !

Don

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(05-03-2018, 07:47 AM)thedon Wrote: Hey Tom , Sounds great on my monitors also translates well on phone and horror tones , especially the growl of the bass and kick beater work well together ( the beater maybe a touch loud I recommend bringing it down 0.000000002 of a db at 3.90937382 khz Confused just joking of course lol )Big Grin

Nice one !

Don

-------------
Don, thanks so much for making me laugh this morning. I was on the floor laughing. I just started a new job and I had to commute over 2 hours (and have to do it again tomorrow), for training, and they won't even bother to pay 60 bucks for a flea bag Motel so I don't have to make this stupid commute. I've got my eyes and ears open for a different job. Wish I could do music full-time dammit. Thanks again for your kind words and see you in another post.

Blessings,

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek