Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter is Coming!
(04-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Judders Wrote: Also, those semitone intervals, that I presume are a mistake, during the solo stick out a mile to me.

I thought something sounded weird! I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's totally it!

Now I'm going to have to go back and fix it on my version... dangit!
(11-01-2018, 04:56 AM)DuraMorte Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Judders Wrote: Also, those semitone intervals, that I presume are a mistake, during the solo stick out a mile to me.

I thought something sounded weird! I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's totally it!

Now I'm going to have to go back and fix it on my version... dangit!

I'm glad someone else can hear it, I thought I was going crazy! Big Grin
(02-01-2018, 06:59 AM)dcp10200 Wrote: Starting the new year off right [...]

Your new year right off mix is a lot. Very much gomblex and such a distance! Maybe power up snares. Good mixing! ^_^
(12-01-2018, 08:48 AM)Judders Wrote: I'm glad someone else can hear it, I thought I was going crazy! Big Grin

Not going crazy at all!
Upon listening to it carefully, it isn't just a semitone off; the entire progression of the bassline is wrong for most of the guitar solo.
I fixed all the notes manually in my v2 mix; it took about 15 minutes of editing, but at least the song sounds correct now!
(13-01-2018, 01:44 AM)DuraMorte Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 08:48 AM)Judders Wrote: I'm glad someone else can hear it, I thought I was going crazy! Big Grin

Not going crazy at all!
Upon listening to it carefully, it isn't just a semitone off; the entire progression of the bassline is wrong for most of the guitar solo.
I fixed all the notes manually in my v2 mix; it took about 15 minutes of editing, but at least the song sounds correct now!

Well, I only changed the semitone intervals, the other crunchy harmony was 3rds so I left them in, presuming they were deliberate.