Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripe: 4 Out Of 10
Very 1: Don't flame me for the crowd track, just having some fun Smile

V3: Update with some small tweaks and a KK sample underneath. Tightened up the bass.

.mp3    V1 RIPE-4 Out Of 10.mp3 --  (Download: 9.07 MB)

.mp3    V3 RIPE 4 Out Of 10.mp3 --  (Download: 11.72 MB)

We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
Hey faders_up, nice vibe in your mix, that is really what counts to keep the intensity and vibe/go in the song. There are some technical issues though, the bass is a bit 160-250 hz strong and could benefit from some 2-6khz distorion to add some presence so you can make it a tad lower in volume because it is masking the punch in the kick, but i like how you let it rip and thug on in the song, makes the drive rock.
(31-12-2017, 11:58 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey faders_up, nice vibe in your mix, that is really what counts to keep the intensity and vibe/go in the song. There are some technical issues though, the bass is a bit 160-250 hz strong and could benefit from some 2-6khz distorion to add some presence so you can make it a tad lower in volume because it is masking the punch in the kick, but i like how you let it rip and thug on in the song, makes the drive rock.

Good ears Crown, thanks. It was my first mix with my new subwoofer. Hopefully the new one has the bass sitting better.

Yea okay i understand, yeah hard to make a kick punchy down there with subs i believe?? Easier to ref with in-ear buds to hear the dif bass contra kick in volume for the transients.
Vers:3 A little more time spent on the mix.
Sounds good on my set up, great job.