Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amy Helm & The Handsome Strangers: Rescue Me Crownoise
Hey guys, i aimed to make this mix sound natural and i kept alot of transients to give it a more natural hifi sound, hope you like it, it gets a tiny harsh at some places but i didn't want to ruin the sound during mastering.

.mp3    Rescue Me.mp3 --  (Download: 9.85 MB)

I like it...like how the instruments jump out...some parts on the vocal a little harsh but not in too bad of a way..good job
Hey Sagalegin! Thanks so much Smile! Yes i kept it that way because i wanted it to sound more natural and dynamic.
I like your mix ,sounds wall balanced , I'm listening on hd600 headphones at the moment as in the process of re - building my listening room.
The bass ,guitar and snare sounds a touch boxy around the 250-400 area and thinking the vocals could be just a touch fuller around the 200hz area.
As Sagalegin has already mentioned the vocals maybe a db or so harsh around the 2-4karea but it is a fine balance depending on monitoring and take my feedback with a grain of salt as when listening back in different listening environment will make a difference !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts