Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember Jones,Dont Put Me On Hold
Some fantastic mixes here,here is mineSmile

.mp3    Remember Jones, Dont Put Me On Hold mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.59 MB)

.mp3    Remember Jones, Dont Put Me On Hold mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.63 MB)

I think you have added another fantastic mix ,the drums sound great especially the snare although can hear some snare resonance popping out at around 200- 224hz hz which could be clashing with the vocals nothing a 1.5 - 2 db dip wouldn't take care of.
Can hear some loose bass not sure if the kick needs a little taming by a couple of db 20-80hz or bass and kick just needs to be tamed in the side channels .

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Me like too.

Quite a confident forward sounding mix Cudjoe. At first I thought the mix was a little loose sounding in the rhythm section, but in saying that, it seems to work really well. The performance itself is naturally tight enough so this gives it a nice raw edge.
As Don mentioned there is some overlapping frequencies in the bottom end that need cleaning up. A resonance in the snare also in the 500 - 600hz area I'm guessing that could be tamed a little also.

Overall, a great unique sound and mix.
(22-11-2017, 09:44 AM)thedon Wrote: I think you have added another fantastic mix ,the drums sound great especially the snare although can hear some snare resonance popping out at around 200- 224hz hz which could be clashing with the vocals nothing a 1.5 - 2 db dip wouldn't take care of.
Can hear some loose bass not sure if the kick needs a little taming by a couple of db 20-80hz or bass and kick just needs to be tamed in the side channels .

Well Done Big Grin
Cheers don i agree so i have done a mix2.
(22-11-2017, 12:53 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Me like too.

Quite a confident forward sounding mix Cudjoe. At first I thought the mix was a little loose sounding in the rhythm section, but in saying that, it seems to work really well. The performance itself is naturally tight enough so this gives it a nice raw edge.
As Don mentioned there is some overlapping frequencies in the bottom end that need cleaning up. A resonance in the snare also in the 500 - 600hz area I'm guessing that could be tamed a little also.

Overall, a great unique sound and mix.
Thanks Dave for that mix2 is uploaded.