Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's So Easy To Love You attempt mix
nice song... , but i found it difficult to mix it , especially the banjo... the main frequency is changed depend on the how the player play it , so frustating...Angry and so i took a bit drastic move against the banjo...

well i hope you guys like it... Smile, critique and sugesstions are highly welcomed... Smile

.mp3    ItsEasyMix1.mp3 --  (Download: 6.05 MB)

Hey Gexx, i like the tone you got in this mix but i think that the vocal has got a little to much of midrange that is really knocking into the compressor, otherwise really nice mix, but i would cut out some 600-1000 hz of the vox and put in some higher freqs.
(21-11-2017, 12:10 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Gexx, i like the tone you got in this mix but i think that the vocal has got a little to much of midrange that is really knocking into the compressor, otherwise really nice mix, but i would cut out some 600-1000 hz of the vox and put in some higher freqs.

yeah i know... , i felt it too after playing it again , my concept earlier in this mix is wide vocal with clarity since the song is about falling in love... , but this song has power from the beat too... , it's kinda difficult for me to choose between power or warmth... , so i took a lil bit of both... and yeah after hearing it again the vocal is too midrangy , i love your suggestion , i'll try it... Smile

btw thanks for the feedback Crownoise Smile
Change in this mix :

- adjust midrangy vocal frequency
- put more high end to instrumental bus group consist of guitar,piano and banjo
- little bit eq automation on the piano after the bridge part

.mp3    ItsEasyMix1a.mp3 --  (Download: 6.06 MB)

(21-11-2017, 03:08 PM)cuongit Wrote: I love this melody makes me feel comfortable.

thank you Cuongit , im glad that you like it... Smile