Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Easy To Love You - Crownoise mix! Pleease give me fedback :D!
Hey guys and girls! What do you think about this mix? I am pretty pleased with the results, but i guess there is always something to improve so please give me a feedback Smile

.mp3    Easy To Love You.mp3 --  (Download: 6.67 MB)

Good.
I really like voice, and benji are very clean and the overall sound is very good.
unfortunately I have to criticize some things but only to improve your work in my opinion.
1 The voice delay does not really like the effect.
2 I think in this song the piano makes the track lightly accompaniment. the piano does not make a real rhythmic part unlike the guitars. maybe in your song the volume is too high.
Ciao colleague
Reaper 6 , Focal Alpha 65 , my knowledge

Contact me :
[email protected]
Hey S.O.A.D Thanks for the feedback! I am glad that you liked it Smile Yes i wanted a modern touch so kept the vocals high in volume.
(13-11-2017, 11:18 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey guys and girls! What do you think about this mix? I am pretty pleased with the results, but i guess there is always something to improve so please give me a feedback Smile

Hi Crownoise, I would like to give you feedback of your mix after listening a couple of times. I will like to mention the things you may want to improve and after that I will like to mention all the cool things I like about your mix.
I feel that the echo effect its a little bit distracting, I will reduce the feedback or maybe the time to 1/8 or 1/16 for more of a slap back.
My second observation its how the BG vocals jump out really loud at the last chorus section at 2:05 Oooohs I think. This unbalance can be corrected if you listen to your mix at low levels, its helps to get it right.

The awesome things I love about it,
1- The impact of your kick drum, its really chesty and knocks hard.
2- Awesome tone for the banjo strings
3-The piano sounds its great and present. Love it
4-Lead vocals are super defined, a little bright but not painfully bright. Ill tame some "s" but they are awesome
5- The mix sound modern and with character.

Great job, keep in touch.
Hey Javier, thanks so much for the feedback and detailed listen! Smile I take in everything you say. Yes i know that the oohhs where a bit crazy on this one, but i got so tired of mixing and it was late so i left them as they where , also felt like they got a bit "raw" And i kind of liked it. Have a nice day, see you later Smile.