Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride (FisheeRecords Mix&Master)
Hi guys,

After few months of absence, i decided to come up with few new mixes and masters for tracks provided on this forum.

I would be happy to hear your thoughts, your inputs and suggestions.

If you liked my work on this project feel free to let me know Smile

Enjoy!

.mp3    Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride (FisheeRecords Master).mp3 --  (Download: 9.58 MB)

Sweet sounds. Excellent environment. Spread on the horns is good. Dynamics are there. Best vocal control I've heard on this yet. With the vocals so tough to get, once gotten, knowing what to do with the ensemble behind it, gets very subjective. For the most part I like your choices. Your fade at the is good but makes me wonder about the intro. Excellent pass on this.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Can you explain what you meant regarding the fade at the end and the intro? just wanna make sure i get your point Smile

Hope you'll check out my other mixes and hopefully you'll enjoy them as well.
(29-11-2017, 01:28 PM)FisheRecords Wrote: Thank you so much for your kind words!
Can you explain what you meant regarding the fade at the end and the intro? just wanna make sure i get your point Smile

My feeling was the shaker at the intro could be faded up to make it more listenable and less abrupt. Minor thing.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(14-12-2017, 01:43 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(29-11-2017, 01:28 PM)FisheRecords Wrote: Thank you so much for your kind words!

My feeling was the shaker at the intro could be faded up to make it more listenable and less abrupt. Minor thing.

Got it! I can change that and update Smile