Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Remember Jones: 'Don't Put Me On Hold
(29-05-2018, 06:50 PM)Deliza Wrote: I'll call the cops if you don't shut that party down! Seriously, I think you squeezed every drop of mojo out of those tracks, especially for a one day mix.
Only thing out of place would be the TOM 1, loud, dry, no low end and bites way more than the rest of the drums. It is not enough to help me from enjoy the song because everything else works, yet.

Listening on headphones here, Audio Technica ATH-M50x.

Thanks for your thoughts. Interestingly, I have tried making some changes to the mix with a following pass but really struggled to squeeze any more life out of it, based on my taste and direction. I'll have to check out that rouge Tom you've pointed out when I get 5 mins. Thanks again.

Dave
Hey Dave

Really smooth mix..really sounds good in the headphones. Great balance and energy. you nailed the vocal ..
Great Job!!

I thought I had posted this song a while ago, but must have had an attack of old age..lol .. found it sitting in my mix folder..if you could have a listen, Id appreciate it

Thanks Dave
Cheers
KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(03-06-2018, 03:00 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Dave

Really smooth mix..really sounds good in the headphones. Great balance and energy. you nailed the vocal ..
Great Job!!

I thought I had posted this song a while ago, but must have had an attack of old age..lol .. found it sitting in my mix folder..if you could have a listen, Id appreciate it

Thanks Dave
Cheers
KirkSmile

Thanks K. Appreciated mate!Big Grin