Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Ghost Note: 'Ja Make Ya Dance'
Ghost Note: 'Ja Make Ya Dance'

.mp3    Ghost Note.mp3 --  (Download: 10.95 MB)

(02-11-2017, 03:51 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Ghost Note: 'Ja Make Ya Dance'

Hi javierpg84, a proper fitting atmosphere you created for this performance in your mix. I really like it and enjoyed listening. Very nice work on the drum and percussion parts too. The flute and sax are a bit different to handle, because of the way they were recorded, but I think you managed to fit them in a pleasing manner into the mix. Compliments for the mix as a whole.
Wonderful. Great atmosphere and a great treatment of the percussion. Snare gets a bit ringy towards the end which overwhelms.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(11-11-2017, 03:08 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Wonderful. Great atmosphere and a great treatment of the percussion. Snare gets a bit ringy towards the end which overwhelms.

Thank you Mixinthecloud. Looking forward to hear yours. Take care
Hi,

the interaction between drums and percussion is very good! And , as said before, the atmosphere is superb!

On my listening environment the overall sound has a bit too much energy in the lower mids.

greetings!
(15-11-2017, 12:51 AM)javierpg84 Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 03:08 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Wonderful. Great atmosphere and a great treatment of the percussion. Snare gets a bit ringy towards the end which overwhelms.

Thank you Mixinthecloud. Looking forward to hear yours. Take care

I've posted up several versions. Please enjoy a listen and let me know what you think.

MitC
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]