Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShutUpAndPlay_Mix&Mstr
Enjoy and have a great day!

Cheers

.mp3    ShutUpAndPlay_Mix&Mstr.mp3 --  (Download: 5.93 MB)

v2…..a bit niftier or more effective if you like.
Cheers

.mp3    ShutUpAndPlay_Mix&Mstr_v2.mp3 --  (Download: 6 MB)

Sounds good, I like the placement of the organ. Maybe too much lead guitar though? Possibly too much drive also?
(22-10-2017, 12:12 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Sounds good, I like the placement of the organ. Maybe too much lead guitar though? Possibly too much drive also?

TY for taking the time to respond. I tried to do a quick fix for the guitar in v2 but I have to admit, I’m in a bit of a jam there…….adding to your “maybe” and “possibly”- perhaps way to many notes played musically by the guitar. Anyway thanks for the comment I’ll try to work it out when I find time to do so.

Have a nice day!
(22-10-2017, 01:26 PM)sgwork Wrote:
(22-10-2017, 12:12 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Sounds good, I like the placement of the organ. Maybe too much lead guitar though? Possibly too much drive also?

TY for taking the time to respond. I tried to do a quick fix for the guitar in v2 but I have to admit, I’m in a bit of a jam there…….adding to your “maybe” and “possibly”- perhaps way to many notes played musically by the guitar. Anyway thanks for the comment I’ll try to work it out when I find time to do so.

Have a nice day!

As a guitarist I know what you mean. If you were playing lead with a trumpet, you would have to stop for breath.
(22-10-2017, 09:21 PM)Dangerous Wrote:
(22-10-2017, 01:26 PM)sgwork Wrote:

Have a nice day!

As a guitarist I know what you mean. If you were playing lead with a trumpet, you would have to stop for breath.

Exactly!
Except if your name was Randy Brecker. ;-)
I actually think you did a good job on this. Balance is nice and even. I think you may have got yourself in trouble with the drive of your guitar which is fuzzy for the mix you're going for. Maybe that contributed to the challenges you had in your first mix? If you're looking to bring the guitar out in the mix with drive or grit, it may help to put a low pass on.
~
Other Mixes
Thanks Quathamer, in v3 I’ll consider your advice.
Cheers!
Hi there,
For whatever it’s worth my v3 which btw is tackling the Lead Guitar and the Bass Guitar too.
Have a nice day!˙

.mp3    ShutUpAndPlay_Mix&Mstr_v3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.92 MB)