Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Day Dawning - Crownoise quickmix, please feedback.
Hey i kind of went fast on this one aswell because i felt it already had some nice vibe and elements in it already. It might be a bit pumpy on the mixbus but this is what i wanted, also it might be a bit dull and bassheavy but i wanted a vintage tone out of this one sort of, think i almost achieved it. Also i noticed that the bounce clips to fast...as i usually do....owell! Atleast you get the picture Smile.

.mp3    New Day Dawning.mp3 --  (Download: 9.75 MB)

(14-10-2017, 01:40 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey i kind of went fast on this one aswell because i felt it already had some nice vibe and elements in it already. It might be a bit pumpy on the mixbus but this is what i wanted, also it might be a bit dull and bassheavy but i wanted a vintage tone out of this one sort of, think i almost achieved it. Also i noticed that the bounce clips to fast...as i usually do....owell! Atleast you get the picture Smile.

Honestly I think that you pushed too much on your compressor/Limiter and in the end it destroyed your mix.In my headphone i can easily hear too much distorsion.
Other note there too much bass so i advise you to resume your mix at zero and start againBig Grin
Mr. Loud