Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkuaz: LookinToughFeelinGood_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo! This was a blast! Wow....some kick-ass music.

Mixing approach: I tried to make it tight and even with a bit of a live feel since it was a live take. I only used the tracks provided....no sound-replacing or anything like that. I really had fun with this one. Hope ya'll like it....comments welcome as always. Enjoy.

Tom

--------------------UPDATE-------------another mix upload 10-10-17

Version 10......seems better to me. Later....

Tom

.mp3    LookinToughFeelinGood_7M.mp3 --  (Download: 15.71 MB)

.mp3    LookinGoodFeelinGood_10M.mp3 --  (Download: 15.71 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Great! Perhaps ease on the high frequencies? Not that theres way too much, but being such a high energy performance and a long piece, they start to wear ears at headbanger levels. Still, sounds very good. ^_^
(03-10-2017, 02:51 AM)kapu Wrote: Great! Perhaps ease on the high frequencies? Not that theres way too much, but being such a high energy performance and a long piece, they start to wear ears at headbanger levels. Still, sounds very good. ^_^

----------------
Yeah I blended a little bit of the Waves plugin Aphex Aural Exciter.....and it really didn't need it. I think that's what boosted the effect of the highs too much. This is proof that I should never mix to completion a mix in one session (long session...lol) but give it a day or two or at least some hours of ear rest. Thanks for your comment.....much appreciated.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek