Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Jet B: 'To The Wolves'
Jet B: 'To The Wolves'

.mp3    Jet B to the Wolves.mp3 --  (Download: 10.28 MB)

very pleasant Mix Congrats!
Fabian
(01-10-2017, 07:10 AM)Pyramid Pro Wrote: very pleasant Mix Congrats!

Thank you Fabian for your comment. I am looking forward to hear yours. Cheers
Excellent mix. Really like the tonal balance you've struck and the good hearability of the piano and the guitars. Easy to listen to with good punch and groove. Vocals are well presented as well. And I like the balance of the overheads on the drums for the splash of your cymbals. How does this sound on multiple systems? Does it translate well?

Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(18-10-2017, 09:21 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Excellent mix. Really like the tonal balance you've struck and the good hearability of the piano and the guitars. Easy to listen to with good punch and groove. Vocals are well presented as well. And I like the balance of the overheads on the drums for the splash of your cymbals. How does this sound on multiple systems? Does it translate well?

Well done.

No idea of how it will translate. I hope it sounds good in different transducers. I listen it in my headphones AKG K702 and in Apple earbuds. So far ok and competitive with reference tracks. I dont know what its happening in the really low freqs to be honest. Fingers crossed hahaha! The challenge I imposed to myself on this track was to mix it using only the Neve's emulations from Waves v series like it would have been a 70's track. That was the hard rock I got from this track.
RE: Jet B: 'To The Wolves'

.mp3    Jet B To The Wolves.mp3 --  (Download: 10.29 MB)