Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Raw Mix
Only EQ and Comp. Just One FX

Thanks any comment

.mp3    Al James Mix CR.mp3 --  (Download: 7.72 MB)

Nice Arrangement, works really well.Big Grin

Just wondering if you should lift the vocal as the song moves into the pre-chorus and chorus sections. I feel it gets left behind a little as these parts build.

Great Work! An enjoyable listen.

Dave
(30-09-2017, 12:49 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Nice Arrangement, works really well.Big Grin

Just wondering if you should lift the vocal as the song moves into the pre-chorus and chorus sections. I feel it gets left behind a little as these parts build.

Great Work! An enjoyable listen.

Dave

Hello Dave, thank you very much for your comment, it's true the voices in the pre-chorus are on the left, I did not do automation, I already did the Pan and Level correction. Listen and tell me if that's what you told me.

.mp3    Al James Mix CR 2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.72 MB)

(30-09-2017, 04:48 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hello Dave, thank you very much for your comment, it's true the voices in the pre-chorus are on the left, I did not do automation, I already did the Pan and Level correction. Listen and tell me if that's what you told me.

Listening to the mix#2 this time on a mono source (Bose bluetooth speaker) There's not a lot of difference to the vocal, but I think it's better. The mix does sound great, all the same.Smile. I really like it.