Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Raw Mix
No samples, mix with original tracks, Thanks for Comments

.mp3    JJK Mix CR.mp3 --  (Download: 7.31 MB)

Hi Carlos - Really nice balanced mix you have here - Punchy and full, yet clear and crisp. Nice work!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(07-10-2017, 05:03 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 11:40 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Hi Carlos - Really nice balanced mix you have here - Punchy and full, yet clear and crisp. Nice work!

Thanks for your comment, I'm trying to listen to your song. but there is some problem with the page that sends error for the reproduction, As soon as it is solved I will comment your mix.

Greetings.

(07-10-2017, 05:04 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Thanks for your comment, I'm trying to listen to your song. but there is some problem with the page that sends error for the reproduction, As soon as it is solved I will comment your mix.

Greetings.

Yeah, there seems to be a problem with playing back all files ATM.

All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(07-10-2017, 05:04 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Thanks for your comment, I'm trying to listen to your song. but there is some problem with the page that sends error for the reproduction, As soon as it is solved I will comment your mix.

Greetings.

Which browser are you using? The problem with playing back files only seems to happen with Safari as the browser. Google Chrome on my PC plays back fine.
(07-10-2017, 10:50 PM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote:

Greetings.

Which browser are you using? The problem with playing back files only seems to happen with Safari as the browser. Google Chrome on my PC plays back fine.

Hi all,

All seems to be working for me on Firefox on my PC, but Safari on my iPad is doing something odd, because some files are playing but not others. Not sure why this should be, as I'm now deliberately using a standardised HTML player, rather than the previous Wimpy Wasp thing. I'd thought it might be because of a DDoS attack the site's been fending off for the last few days, but even having now turned off that extra security protection it still seems a bit flakey. I need to do a bit of research, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Mike S.
Yeah, I've had issues with Safari for some time now. I'm happy just to use Chrome.
Seems to be working on Safari now...
(08-10-2017, 09:16 AM)Mike Senior Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:50 PM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote:

Greetings.

Thank you, today it works well in Safari

Hi all,

All seems to be working for me on Firefox on my PC, but Safari on my iPad is doing something odd, because some files are playing but not others. Not sure why this should be, as I'm now deliberately using a standardised HTML player, rather than the previous Wimpy Wasp thing. I'd thought it might be because of a DDoS attack the site's been fending off for the last few days, but even having now turned off that extra security protection it still seems a bit flakey. I need to do a bit of research, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Mike S.

OS Sierra, Safari is now working for me also, although some scrolling track controls would be nice.

Getting back on track, the mix sounds great, Well Done. Super Effort!Big Grin