Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over The Top_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Great tune.....had fun on this one!!! Mixing is just such a cool creative thing.....!!!!!!

Peace,

Tom

---------------------UPDATE

I revisited this one to make some improvements. Don, thanks for your input. Things are much better in VERSION 7, below. Overall a better balance and better drum mix. I did decide to take a few liberties in the arrangement in the beginning of the tune, however. I hope the artists don't mind if they are listening to our mixes, etc.

Tom

.mp3    Over The Top_5_M.mp3 --  (Download: 9.18 MB)

.mp3    Over The Top_7_M.mp3 --  (Download: 9.18 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Hi Tommy ,
Sounds Great lots of power ,This time the kick beater is perfect but the kick maybe a touch upfront as I measured about 6.5 on the Richter scale in the bottom end around 80hz and below .

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(08-09-2017, 08:53 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Tommy ,
Sounds Great lots of power ,This time the kick beater is perfect but the kick maybe a touch upfront as I measured about 6.5 on the Richter scale in the bottom end around 80hz and below .

Well Done Big Grin

---------------
Hey Don, you are soooooooooooo right.....what was I thinking? That kick sounds terrible......gotta go back in and do something with that. I was trying a few things out but over-did it.....more like 7.9 on the Richter scale....lol. Actually I want to hear more beater and less "wow" down on the low end. I am so tempted to replace the kick....might try that too.....let's see.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek