Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybody´s falling apart
Hey everybody, i´m new at this, hope you like my mix of this track

.mp3    The Eon_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.56 MB)

Hey PIPEBRAVE,
Cool Mix I like it ,Everything sounds well balanced , Maybe back off the short early reflections room reverb on the mix as maybe smearing some clarity of the the vocals and drums in the mid and top end cymbals .
I recall in this particular recording the bass guitar having a lot of resonating frequencies around 140-240 competing with other resonating frequencies especially the kick and snare which needed some notching with a parametric to tame.

Can upload a rough eqed sample of your mix and eq pic if you like !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanx for the input thedon, the room reverb was an atemp to give it a little bit of character, but i guess it was a bit too much. If i understand you right, you want me to upload de eq of my mix? especially the bass and drums?, you´ll have to excuse me, english is not my first language
Thanx for the input thedon, the room reverb was an atemp to give it a little bit of character, but i guess it was a bit too much. If i understand you right, you want me to upload de eq of my mix? especially the bass and drums?, you´ll have to excuse me, english is not my first language
Here we go, less room reverb, and experimenting with an API 2500 on the master bus in a mastering mode, it adds more color and punch to the mids

.mp3    Everybody´s falling apart mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.56 MB)

Mix 2 sounds Much better with less room Reverb ,Well Done .
I meant I could upload an eqed version of your mix.
Here is an eqed version of your mix ,the kick needs to come down more !

Thumbnail(s)

.mp3    Everybody\'s Falling Apart-PIPE BRAVE-v2_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.64 MB)

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Oh! ok, you´re right, kick is way out there, that´s probably because of my monitors, i have to get me some better ones