Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Of Leaves Mix LughSenderson
My version of mix of music Sea Of Leaves, hope you like it Smile

.mp3    Jokers, Jacks & Kings - Sea Of Leaves.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

Welcome to this great site !
Great sounding mix you have done i like it !
One thing that jumps out in the mix is the electric guitar playing in the verse, to me sounds a touch too upfront over the vocal Big Grin !
Just my personal taste Wink!
Great work !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

I found the mix pretty muddy and lacks hi and low end, also vocals are too much up front.
Sorry for being hard on you dude.Keep up!
(11-07-2013, 08:41 AM)thedon Wrote: Welcome to this great site !
Great sounding mix you have done i like it !
One thing that jumps out in the mix is the electric guitar playing in the verse, to me sounds a touch too upfront over the vocal Big Grin !
Just my personal taste Wink!
Great work !

Thank thedon, the guitar is skipped my trademark here, unfortunately I can not print it in my mixes in the studio commercial because that work has only customers of a very popular style here "sertanejo universitário" which has guitar when she is in third bedroom flat rs.
(11-07-2013, 05:07 PM)gopener Wrote: I found the mix pretty muddy and lacks hi and low end, also vocals are too much up front.
Sorry for being hard on you dude.Keep up!

gopener, vocal more forward is a feature mixes of my country. I agree with you that lack a bit of high frequencies, but I have to disagree with the low end, I was a little worried about the monitor I have at home after I read your comment because it sounds good to me, I sent a mix responsible for the master the studio where I work and he said there was no problem. Thanks for the feedback and would like to discuss this issue further with you if possible.
I give it a second listen right now and indeed it have low end and hi end too.Just you have lots of mids on those guitars and make it sound with no low and hi end.
Yes i think the mix sounds very weak,it has no balls to it.
I agree there is no bottom in this mix