Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some trashy thrash I guess - Dori
Hi,

this is my third mix with the resources on this forum. What do you think?

Honestly i'm not very satisfied about rhythm guitars (both are done from scratch, one with free plugins and one with the Bias), i find them not smooth as i want them, a little grainy.

The solo and the harmony ones are done with a plugin chain (with Bias) I saved from the last session with my band's guitarist Angel

Let me know (and sorry for my english)

.mp3    Szymon Skiba - Some Trashy Thrash I Guess.mp3 --  (Download: 2.61 MB)

(11-08-2017, 11:11 AM)Dori Wrote: Hi,

this is my third mix with the resources on this forum. What do you think?

Honestly i'm not very satisfied about rhythm guitars (both are done from scratch, one with free plugins and one with the Bias), i find them not smooth as i want them, a little grainy.

The solo and the harmony ones are done with a plugin chain (with Bias) I saved from the last session with my band's guitarist Angel

Let me know (and sorry for my english)

I feel like the bass needs to be brought up and that there needs to be some more low mids in the guitar to give them some weight. As the are right now it sounds like there is a high pass filter on the guitars that got taken up to far.
Hi, Ohbeejuan thanks for your reply! I have tried to bring up the bass and to put some lows on the guitars as you said (in fact in the first version i was with a high pass at 150/190Hz).
I don't know, maybe my speakers put so much basses on my tracks, and so i hear them when there are not so loud...
Anyway this is the new version "with low freqs"

.mp3    Szymon Skiba - Some Trashy Thrash I Guess V2.mp3 --  (Download: 2.6 MB)