Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perpetual Escape: Into My Dream Competition Mix _ CK 0804
I hope I'm not late for this yet, the first mix was messed as I did some mistake during the editing, so I had redo the whole mix again. Emphasising and bring up different tracks in different part of song is really interesting, I love this song really much, hope this mix sound right for you.

Thanks and I'm glad to get more comment and advise for improvement.

Updated Version 2, reduced de-esser for vocal for make it brighter, bring up the backing vocals in the last part.

.m4a    Into My Dream Mastered 2.m4a --  (Download: 32.38 MB)

.m4a    Into My Dream Mastered.m4a --  (Download: 32.38 MB)

Good sounding mix. You could have left a little more top end for the vocals to make them cut through the mix? The choir could perhaps use a lot more reverb to make it sound less artificial? Still, I think it sounds nice and the drums are great. Good work!
(04-08-2017, 02:49 PM)kapu Wrote: Good sounding mix. You could have left a little more top end for the vocals to make them cut through the mix? The choir could perhaps use a lot more reverb to make it sound less artificial? Still, I think it sounds nice and the drums are great. Good work!

Thanks for your comment kapu, maybe I de-ess the vocals too much, I'll try to make the vocals sound brighter. I try figure out about the choir, thanks !
(04-08-2017, 02:49 PM)kapu Wrote: Good sounding mix. You could have left a little more top end for the vocals to make them cut through the mix? The choir could perhaps use a lot more reverb to make it sound less artificial? Still, I think it sounds nice and the drums are great. Good work!

Tried to adjust something, thanks for your comments Smile