Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its my Right would love critics for this need to improve! Thanks :D
Heres my take on this super nice song Smile.

.mp3    Its My Right.mp3 --  (Download: 9.85 MB)

Very good mix Big Grin There are just two things i would tweak

Suggestions:
- Pretty hot in terms of volume. Back of the limiter Wink
- Snare and drumset sound very "live" and have a lot of room verb. I dont think this is bad, but because the other instrument dont have it the drums feel seperated from the rest of the band.
- Especially the vocal. Its pretty dry (which is cool) but really sounds wierd when compared to the drumset

Have fun mixing!

LukasAngel
(26-07-2017, 03:57 PM)LukasL Wrote: Very good mix Big Grin There are just two things i would tweak

Suggestions:
- Snare and drumset sound very "live" and have a lot of room verb. I dont think this is bad, but because the other instrument dont have it the drums feel seperated from the rest of the band.
- Especially the vocal. Its pretty dry (which is cool) but really sounds wierd when compared to the drumset

Have fun mixing!

LukasAngel

Okej man thanks Big Grin Yea i though about the vocal and was like eh nah it feels more acdc if i keep this vocal dry haha Tongue But a little fx's prob would have made it more cohesive. Yes i tried to make it feel like you are looking down on the kit, u abused the mono OH mic ;D.

(26-07-2017, 03:59 PM)crownoise Wrote:
(26-07-2017, 03:57 PM)LukasL Wrote: Very good mix Big Grin There are just two things i would tweak

Suggestions:

Have fun mixing!

LukasAngel

Okej man thanks Big Grin Yea i though about the vocal and was like eh nah it feels more acdc if i keep this vocal dry haha Tongue But a little fx's prob would have made it more cohesive. Yes i tried to make it feel like you are looking down on the kit, i abused the mono OH mic ;D.