Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright_CK Mix - Please Comments & advise
Hi everyone, I just start mixing couple month ago and I found this great website,
this is my first mix uploaded, wish to get any comments, I wish to improve more.
Thanks !

Sorry I get the wrong file and I re-uploaded...

.m4a    AngelsInAmplifiers_ImAlright_Full_CK_Mastered.m4a --  (Download: 6.98 MB)

(23-07-2017, 09:24 PM)gckhai Wrote: Hi everyone, I just start mixing couple month ago and I found this great website,
this is my first mix uploaded, wish to get any comments, I wish to improve more.
Thanks !

Sorry I get the wrong file and I re-uploaded...

Hey man how you doing! I like the intro of this mix, you got things seperated also and nothing is wrecked, although i believe i hear waves plate on the vocals to start with, and its really low-end heavy. I would prefer a reverbtail that only kisses the vocal to not drench the rest of the mix. Also i hear alot of boom and bass in the mix, which i think is cool. But i like tighter low end. Try to make you compressors only (with care and low ratios) kiss the bass sound wether it would be on the master buss or lets say on the kick it self with slower attack and release times and i believe you will be better of with a tighter mix. But i do like the vibe of it, just my personal opinion (im new and are also learing still). Overall i might be bit nitty, but i like being honest, if you where to fix a bit tighter more breathing mix it would be really good! Have fun mixing and keep the good work up! Smile