Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aeternum Vale - Mr. Redbeard's Mix
Finally I could get hands on a score song Smile It was nice to fill in the individual elements to build up the song.

I've already revisited this mix and made some small changes. There are probably more ones to be done. It's not very easy to nail such a piece of art and it's of course very very subjective how it should sound.

I've done this with the goal in mind to enjoy myself while mixing. It should simply sound good to me and have some balls or rather some excitement.

Let me now what you're thinking about it. Cool

Thanks.

.mp3    ScottEliot_Mix_30.06.2017.mp3 --  (Download: 8.45 MB)

Sounds great! Maybe the toms could be a bit lower? But it's dense and has energy. Good work!
Sounds Great!!! I like the balance through out the entire mix!

Frank

(30-06-2017, 12:59 PM)J.D.Redbeard Wrote: Finally I could get hands on a score song Smile It was nice to fill in the individual elements to build up the song.

I've already revisited this mix and made some small changes. There are probably more ones to be done. It's not very easy to nail such a piece of art and it's of course very very subjective how it should sound.

I've done this with the goal in mind to enjoy myself while mixing. It should simply sound good to me and have some balls or rather some excitement.

Let me now what you're thinking about it. Cool

Thanks.