Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - you and me and the radio, feedback please!
Heres my mix, I ran into some problems when mastering, noticed there where much hiss for just me gaining the output...:S and also i ran out of cou so couldn't master to the finish so theres a lot of dynamics, but hope you like this more dynamic version Tongue.

.mp3    me you and the radio.mp3 --  (Download: 11.28 MB)

When you encounter problems like that, the right answer is go back to the mix and find out where the hiss is coming from so you can stomp it out at the source rather than fighting it on the master bus. Anytime something doesn't sound right, try to deal with it at the source so that you only have to do minimal processing to get it all packaged up.

You have a decent amount of sub in there but not really enough bass. So when I cut my sub (which is set to crossover at about 100 Hz) I lose much of the weight.

I'd comment more but my brain ain't working fully just now. Smile
Old West Audio
(30-06-2017, 03:44 PM)azwayne Wrote: When you encounter problems like that, the right answer is go back to the mix and find out where the hiss is coming from so you can stomp it out at the source rather than fighting it on the master bus. Anytime something doesn't sound right, try to deal with it at the source so that you only have to do minimal processing to get it all packaged up.

You have a decent amount of sub in there but not really enough bass. So when I cut my sub (which is set to crossover at about 100 Hz) I lose much of the weight.

I'd comment more but my brain ain't working fully just now. Smile

Well, first thing better mixers do is not having 2 much bass, i've tryed that road, it aint working...If you ref lot of materials on spotify/youtube, they have controlled the bass in a nice pocket.