Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Perpetual Escape-Duty & Memories
Perpetual Escape-Duty & Memories

.mp3    Perpetual Escape-Duty And Memories Fixes V2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.68 MB)

We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
Wow ! Love that mix ! Very powerful and balanced ! I can feel the "war pain" in the vocal treatment. Choruses sound wide and powerful while you kept the ambiance in the verses.

The bass is fantastic and works perfectly with the kick ! I really like the samples you used (some hits are missing however, 3 or 4 maybe ?).

Original sound of the lead guitar at the end. Maybe the distortion could come down just a little bit ? And this track is a tad loud.

Otherwise, congrats !!
Thanks Mandubien. You're right! There were about four spots where I had to revisit the snare trigger for the sample. I also lowered the solo at the end. I've posted a version with the changes that you suggested. Thanks for the listen and comments.

(25-06-2017, 08:54 PM)Faders_up Wrote: Version 1. Thanks for the listen.

Version 4. Added a touch of bottom end. Lowered the chorus guitar and vocal. Clip gained the breaths.

I like this mix a lot. I love what you did with the vocals.

[/quote]

I like this mix a lot. I love what you did with the vocals.
[/quote]

Thanks for giving it a listen!
Well done sound sooooo gooood!!! Especially hook its big wide and loud very good mix
Great Work Faders Up!!! Too good.
I probably prefer the extra intensity in the choruses in V1 as apposed to V4. A nice contrast and push over the edge.Big Grin

Dave

(01-07-2017, 12:27 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Great Work Faders Up!!! Too good.
I probably prefer the extra intensity in the choruses in V1 as apposed to V4. A nice contrast and push over the edge.Big Grin

Dave

Thanks Dave, good suggestion. On "Fixes V2" I boosted the choruses a bit and adjusted my stereo bus compressor setting a little differently. Appreciate the input.