Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alejo Granados: 'Rumba Chonta' kapu mix
Nice bass. ^_^

.m4a    alejo_granados-__rumba_chonta__kapu_mix.m4a --  (Download: 7.85 MB)

(06-06-2017, 10:36 AM)patriciamorris Wrote: Nice bass. I cant stop this running around my head

i hope everything is allright. ^_^
Nice bass guitar, it has aggressive sound that is working for me. Consider having it having it play a little more balanced with the Bombo--hoping to hear a bit more Bombo.

For me the Elec Guitar 1 is getting in the way, as it's often the focus of this mix. This is because I see this instrument, and Elec Guitar 2 as light texture. And to me the Elec Guitar 1 is often out of time and thus to me it's not want the listener should be focused on.
(12-02-2020, 10:33 AM)majew7 Wrote: Nice bass guitar, it has aggressive sound that is working for me. Consider having it having it play a little more balanced with the Bombo--hoping to hear a bit more Bombo.

For me the Elec Guitar 1 is getting in the way, as it's often the focus of this mix. This is because I see this instrument, and Elec Guitar 2 as light texture. And to me the Elec Guitar 1 is often out of time and thus to me it's not want the listener should be focused on.

thanks for listening. ^_^