Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Mix/Master) The Black Crown: Flames | GlitsMix
Hello folks

Yeah I needed a heavy song like this to retrain my ears, cuz ever since I bought that new pair of speakers all of my mixes sounded way too muddy if I can say...
But hang on, this is normal, right!? I wouldn't stop doing this just because it took longer than I'd like to for me to get used to them.
Heavier sounds such as i.e. this one tend to sound awful when low end is messy, so I needed this to help me out dealing with this temporary nightmare.
Hope you all enjoy listening to this track as much as I enjoyed mixing and mastering it.

*All given tracks were used

Feel free to give me some feedback, I'll answer each and every question and or suggestions. Thanks!

.mp3    [MASTER] The Black Crown - Flames_GlitsMix_HiPress.mp3 --  (Download: 12.55 MB)

Nice mix, but I think vocals need to be more present.
Hey, nice approach. Maybe drums are to clicky (escpecially kick) for my taste.
Nice mix, Main Vocal could be a bit louder and the Backgroundvocals are to loud. The rest is great Smile
Aye, ppl. Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it. Gonna be fixing the vocals, they really seem kinda buried to me ever since u guys stated it. Now, regarding the clicky drums, I particularly think they sound great on metal songs as such, but I might take a look on em too. Many thanks.