Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dangerous Way To Boogie
(28-04-2017, 07:43 AM)thedon Wrote: Excellent mix Dave enjoyed listening Big Grin

Thank you Don. Very much appreciated.Big Grin I'm now keen to check out Mikes Mix Rescue Article on this track in SOS.
Hi Dave,
A couple of things:
1) The reverb on the BG Vocals seems inconsistent with the rest of the band. Sounds like they are in two different rooms.
B) During the last vocal section the piano's left-hand seems to have gone very quiet. Or maybe being masked by the BG Vocals?

Otherwise ... NICE.
~john~
(27-05-2017, 02:03 AM)jp65535 Wrote: Hi Dave,
A couple of things:
1) The reverb on the BG Vocals seems inconsistent with the rest of the band. Sounds like they are in two different rooms.
B) During the last vocal section the piano's left-hand seems to have gone very quiet. Or maybe being masked by the BG Vocals?

Otherwise ... NICE.
~john~
Thanks John, Yes the BGV's are somewhat miss matched. Because they were been yelled out I tried to put some distance on them. Almost like they were coming from within the audience of sorts. In saying that though, I should have kept the same reverb signature throughout. I will have to look back over the piano part. What you are hearing will be some automation I guess. Maybe some more tweeking is required.

Thanks for taking the timeBig Grin