Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Hammer Down
(06-04-2017, 08:24 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I was wondering if Loose Juice was just a 5OVEREIGNTY alt account...

Looks like we had the same idea Smile
(06-04-2017, 08:35 PM)Blitzzz Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 08:24 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I was wondering if Loose Juice was just a 5OVEREIGNTY alt account...

I was thinking the same thing.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1
Great minds think alike.
(06-04-2017, 08:35 PM)Blitzzz Wrote:

Dido, this post seems to confirm it pretty well!
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6
(06-04-2017, 08:13 PM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote: That's an awesome mix dude, you may want to take the advice & get off of here though like I did. Dealing with the wannabe deaf dumb & blind on here is painful at the best of times LOL!

Not one of your mixes sounds finished. You're like the Andy Warhol of mix engineers.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1
(06-04-2017, 08:48 PM)wesleyamltd Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 08:13 PM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote: That's an awesome mix dude, you may want to take the advice & get off of here though like I did. Dealing with the wannabe deaf dumb & blind on here is painful at the best of times LOL!

Not one of your mixes sounds finished. You're like the Andy Warhol of mix engineers.

Filthy Frank would probably be more accurate Wes ;P
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Yeah really, its hilarious ain't it? You cannot teach testosterone filled ego's, they may just get a shock one day & find out who they were speaking to, if they ever learn.

I'm not real optimistic about that though Big Grin
Oh man. Chris Lord Alge is back!
(06-04-2017, 02:53 PM)Loose Juice Wrote: So because you mix a track your way you know what you're talking about?
Yes its laughable because you're a joke, plain & simple Big Grin

Whoa! Hold it right there... I would like to remind you that this community is meant to be supportive and constructive, and there is also nothing to be gained by any of us by insulting those kind souls who contribute to this (lest we forget) free educational resource. Please refer to The Three Commandments if you need further clarification.

Many thanks in advance,

Mike Senior
Founder & Sole Administrator

Blitzzz is right on with his critique listen on Neumann KH310. Maybe your mix sounds flawless to you. Could be your monitoring, ears, or maybe you just like harshness.