Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Hammer Down
Loose Juice, you're being childish. This is a pretty good, helpful forum 99% of the time. You could learn a lot from it, we all can, but it doesn't seem like you're open to that. If you get defensive about every critique of your post, you won't get much out of this board. Neither will anyone else.
(06-04-2017, 02:53 PM)Loose Juice Wrote: So because you mix a track your way you know what you're talking about?

No, it's because your mix has a ton of problems and everyone hears that except you Smile And yes, I think that the artist is a perfect choice if you want honest feedback.

But hey, this is probably not the right place for you, mate. If you want to insult other people, there are plenty of Facebook groups for you. I wish you godspeed, good luck and all the best for your future Smile
(06-04-2017, 03:11 PM)Blitzzz Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 02:53 PM)Loose Juice Wrote: So because you mix a track your way you know what you're talking about?

No, it's because your mix has a ton of problems and everyone hears that except you Smile

But hey, this is probably not the right place for you, mate. If you want to insult other people, there are plenty of Facebook groups for you. I wish you godspeed, good luck and all the best for your future Smile

Your ego will be the death of ya bro, when you're the one with a ton of problems humbleness will escape you. You can thank me later Wink
Whatever mate. I wasn't the one who started the personal attacks, wrote all the salty comments and whatnot. It was you. I was telling you my honest opinion as the songwriter/producer/mixer of this song. If you can't live with that (and that fact that I probably do know what I´m talking about because I have already proven it with the original mix) then the only guy with a problem is you. Plain and simple, as you already stated before Smile

https://unstoppablerecordingmachine.clic...in12944403 really this is all you need to do to it. ;P
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6
I labrosseit my original mix too - no other plugin needed. That's why I got the approval of both Joey and Joel in the first place.

So because you mix a track your way you know what you're talking about?
Yes its laughable because you're a joke, plain & simple Big Grin
[/quote]

Not to add to your suffering but here is more suffering. I think that if anyone here has a valuable opinion about this song it would be the owner/creator.

I don't know Dirk but I think that he is anything but a joke.

We all have our moments where we fail to meet our own expectations, but its whether or not you can take those lessons learned and move forward that separates mice from men.

I've listened to your mix and I don't think its terrible but it stands for improvement. I think the guitars are harsh in the 2.5 to 4Khz. area and it is probably due to attenuating the low mids too much.
The bass is blurry and the entire mix lacks punch.

You don't have to like the critiques and you also don't have to post your mix.

Best.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1
That's an awesome mix dude, you may want to take the advice & get off of here though like I did. Dealing with the wannabe deaf dumb & blind on here is painful at the best of times LOL!

(06-04-2017, 08:13 PM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote: That's an awesome mix dude, you may want to take the advice & get off of here though like I did. Dealing with the wannabe deaf dumb & blind on here is painful at the best of times LOL!

I was wondering if Loose Juice was just a 5OVEREIGNTY alt account...
(06-04-2017, 08:13 PM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote: That's an awesome mix dude, you may want to take the advice & get off of here though like I did. Dealing with the wannabe deaf dumb & blind on here is painful at the best of times LOL!

... said the guy with 50+ mixes on this forum with almost no comments at all and who immediately started a fight when someone made a comment about his mixes. Well...

But wait, are you and Loose Juicy the same person?