Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Hammer Down
Just another quick post just to ask for everyone's understanding in not fanning the flames any further. Let's keep things constructive and on-topic please. Thanks!
(07-04-2017, 07:51 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: Just another quick post just to ask for everyone's understanding in not fanning the flames any further. Let's keep things constructive and on-topic please. Thanks!

I apologize, Mike, for getting caught up in everything. Part of it is trying to keep the signal to noise ratio high and partially getting pulled into a "cred" fight. I made a point of using my real name as my profile handle to keep such things in check. It's easy to hide behind a screen name so I wanted to make sure I put the 'real' me front and center. (Not that I have much to really back myself up with (though, I've been at this for longer than most but still suck!)). I've been as much a jerk as anyone else at one point as another but I've learned from it.

That said this should be a point where we take a step back and not let trolls dictate the decorum of the board. Feel free to to listen and analyze and comment on any and all posts. It's all valid. If the poster doesn't want to learn from it then so be it. It's all art and it's all perspective and once it's out there it's open to interpretation.

Also, I'm kinda day drunk and slightly embarrassed and annoyed. That said Loose Juice/5OVEREIGNTY or who ever, feel free to tear apart my mix of this or any song. I bet I'll get better from it.

I know, I'm trying to hard. Still, I mean well.