Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's Who In Hell
I used After the Burial's to carry you away for a reference.

I replaced the drum shells

I used the DI's

I automated but did not tune the vocals.

Feedback is welcome.

UPDATE: I made adjustments to the low end and addressed volume uses with the vocals and LDGTRs. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE: I adjusted the bridge volumes of the vocals and clean guitars and also automated the grit of the bass guitar during that part. I think I'm done with this one, (famous last words).

Cheers.

.mp3    Who\'s Who In Hell.mp3 --  (Download: 9.62 MB)

.mp3    Who\'s Who In Hell_VER2- Who\'s Who In Hell.mp3 --  (Download: 9.94 MB)

.mp3    Who\'s Who In Hell_VER3 - Who\'s Who In Hell Ver 3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.67 MB)

My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1
Thanks for feedback. I'd perhaps use more reverb / effects, but I'm guessing you would not. On my system, the overall frequency balance feels a bit nasty in the upper middle region from time to time. Still, it's a nice mix with nothing particularly wrong to my ears. ^_^
(31-03-2017, 06:53 PM)kapu Wrote: it's a nice mix with nothing particularly wrong to my ears. ^_^

Thank you for listening/feedback. I'm still working on fixing some issues but yeah I keep my ear out for that stuff. I think it may be the clean backing vocals because I have a lot of harmonic distortion on them and even though they're low in the mix I can still hear their ugliness creep out.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1