Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
LAST LEGACY MIX! BEST ONE YET IM SURE :P
Let me know what you think. I did this mix in a hour Smile. Forgot the sub drops my bad :p

.mp3    WHO in hell-1.mp3 --  (Download: 6.34 MB)

Thanks for your feedback. The overall sound feels slightly untransparent. Perhaps too aggressive eq, or possibly the overheads are 'eating' too much space? Some weird tuning going on with teh bass? Still, it sure is the very bestest mix yet. ^_^
(24-03-2017, 07:21 PM)kapu Wrote: Thanks for your feedback. The overall sound feels slightly untransparent. Perhaps too aggressive eq, or possibly the overheads are 'eating' too much space? Some weird tuning going on with teh bass? Still, it sure is the very bestest mix yet. ^_^

Oh my! haha didn't even notice the Reapitch i accidently added too the bass buss XD. Really shows how much a sub is needed in my set up..Erg well i just re uploaded a "mixed bass version"
(21-03-2017, 05:08 AM)tubby98 Wrote: Let me know what you think. I did this mix in a hour Smile. Forgot the sub drops my bad :p

Your drums sound pretty legit, good job.

The bass guitar is a bit loud and screwing the rest of your mix up, because it overshadows the rest of the frequencies like guitar definition and vocals. I would automate that and maybe notch 200hz and then take down 3 to 6 db.

The song ends before the bridge.

Where are the bass drops?

Edit the heads and tails of your tracks. In the beginning there's a click.

What's up with the vocal panning in the beginning of the song? Those vocals are the hook and should be dead center in the mix. If you do your job eqing correctly they'll fit perfectly in the center of the mix.

Dude this is a pretty good the balance of the mix, level wise, is solid. If you address these other areas you'll have a banging product.

Best.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1