Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Approach
Hello, guys, this is my first approach to beautiful song, i love it. (please, sorry about mi English!!!) I receive any comments about this mix.
Thanks a lot!!
Rodrigo from Argentina

.mp3    OnTheLinePC_MX_NM.mp3 --  (Download: 9.85 MB)

Second mixing day!

.mp3    OnTheLinePC_MX_NM2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.9 MB)

Hey, Rodrigo! Nice work! Very soft and calm sound. Very relaxing. I can't decide which one I like more.. I love the vocals in the first mix, so maybe I'd pick the first, and my English is not perfect too )

Best wishes!
Weirdwill
Good sound sounds on all the instruments. The tracks are quite busy, and thinning out the mando and cello as you've done is quite effective.

My only bit of criticism is that in the last verse, the drums get louder due to the more animated playing, and my ears want to hear those tamed a little in the mix so as not to overpower.

I prefer mix 2 since vocals strike me as a bit loud in mix 1. Overall, very nicely done!
James May
Thanks a lot! I think, the voice is more static in the first mix, because there is not automation on the volume yet. In terms of sound are similar, ive made some changes. The second mix have more sound of kick, and i been working on sub kick sound, but my mind is focus on "acoustic sound". On first mix, reverb on guitar is better than de second. Third version must have it!! What do you think?

Rodrigo
Thanks to reply James, and thanks to share your music! Yes, the drums are louder in the last verse, that´s another aspect to do some changes. Next mix please! I will upload soon!

Greetings from Argentina

Rodrigo
Hello Rodrigo,
Love the sound and the balance of the second mix. Great tone and separation. Very engaging. The only thing for me is I'm not sure the drums are sitting in the same performance space when they enter the song. They sound a little alien and perhaps forward. I think if you can marry them in to the sound stage you've achieved, this will finish it off nicely.

Dave
I love 1st, it is wonderful
I wanted to mix with myself, listening to your mix

Thank you very much
(23-04-2017, 12:55 PM)Yoshi Nishikawa Wrote: I love 1st, it is wonderful
I wanted to mix with myself, listening to your mix

Thank you very much

Thanks a lot, i hope you enjoyed it, also your mix is beautiful, very natural.

Best Regards

Rodrigo
(20-03-2017, 08:34 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Hello Rodrigo,
Love the sound and the balance of the second mix. Great tone and separation. Very engaging. The only thing for me is I'm not sure the drums are sitting in the same performance space when they enter the song. They sound a little alien and perhaps forward. I think if you can marry them in to the sound stage you've achieved, this will finish it off nicely.

Dave

I appreciate your comments. I am deeply grateful.

Thanks!