Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
µ - Too Bright
tried mixing that song too Smile
im pretty happy with its outcome, though im not too sure about the low end. Feedback and criticism is appreciated Smile

.mp3    μ - too bright.mp3 --  (Download: 10.39 MB)

It sounds good. Maybe hi pass the kick around 30-50 Hz and a touch more mids on bass guitar. Synth bass sounds great.
thanks! Smile i tried to make the synth bass as punchy as possible without fucking up everything else, was pretty much the most tricky thing in that mix. i accidently disabled the highpass of the kick, thanks! wouldn't have realized that without you Smile and for the bass, i took out alot of the mids because i dont like them in bass guitars (might be because im mainly mixing metal/rock kind of songs haha).
Great mix! Maybe the vocal weak a bit. I think high shelf above 10khz will solve the problem and maybe it will be helpful to turn up something around 400-600 hz just to improve the vocal body. Awesome mix. Smile
thanks! Smile
im still really bad at mixing vocals, they probably are weak ^^ thanks for those tips, ill try that out Smile
nice mix, need to work on vocal...really struggling in the chorus..lil bit muddy but good try...mixing this song was fun with lots of challenges.