Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Lit Moon:
Well what can i say,dont mix this if you are feeling depressed lol i started looking for rope towards the end Big Grin

.mp3    still here.mp3 --  (Download: 9.28 MB)

The intro with the guitars and the vocal sounds great, i like what you have done with the vocal effects !
having a listen at the moment on laptop speakers and headphones the drum kit or maybe just the snare and cymbles in the chorus sound a bit loud Big Grin!

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

I was just glad when i was over it was painfull.its the sort of track that if i was working in a studio mixing it i would pay them to go home lol
Trying to make a track like with just an acoustic guitar is not the best of ideas
(21-06-2013, 05:40 AM)takka360 Wrote: I was just glad when i was over it was painfull.its the sort of track that if i was working in a studio mixing it i would pay them to go home lol
Trying to make a track like with just an acoustic guitar is not the best of ideas
Great job then !
lol Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Do not hang yourself! I wanna hear more mixes from you!!

May I say something I don't like? (it's the first time I say something I don't like here!!). I don't like those shrieks in the acoustic guitar that sometimes is heard.

It's also something that I barely hear in professional songs and I've read some tutorials about it and using a deesser. But the fact is that I've never succeeded to get rid of those annoying sounds (I think they're called mechanical noises in English).
String noise do you mean?you wont get rid of that with anything
WD40 on the strings before a take helps that,makes your fingers smell tho lol
don't worry, I won't go sniffing the guitarrist's fingers hahahahaha!!!

Ok, good to know that you can't get rid of the string noises... because I've been lately too obsessed about that!!!
Great mix mate, particularly good job on the bass, plenty of weight and definition, excellent drum sound and nice tasty delays on the vocal. All sounds good.
Cheers for the nice comments manuke