Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Dont You Stay- Memphis Style
Hi All

my version of this great song. Got to admit the tracks are awesomely recorded props to the production guys. Only issue I had was acoustics with some string or bridge/fret ringing struggle to fully get rid of it.

Keep Rockin

Memphis

Second version worked on this a little more

.mp3    Why Dont You Stay.mp3 --  (Download: 11.8 MB)

.mp3    Why Dont You Stay-03.mp3 --  (Download: 11.8 MB)

Rock n Roll Man in a Digital Age

Ice-16 Interface/Cubase Artist 8/Lenovo I5 quad/X2442/Fender Telecasters/Fender Hot rod, Champ, Junior/ M-Track Interface/
Hi Memphis Black I can hear too much limiting I think your mix will be better with less imo thanks for sharing.
(12-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Memphis Black I can hear too much limiting I think your mix will be better with less imo thanks for sharing.

Hi mate

Only took a dB or two off the Mix buss and same off the limiter. Dr I think was about 12 . Can you let me know a bit more what you mean as not a whole lot of limiting as such but will check and thanks for the feedback buddy

Regards

Memphis

Ice-16 Interface/Cubase Artist 8/Lenovo I5 quad/X2442/Fender Telecasters/Fender Hot rod, Champ, Junior/ M-Track Interface/
(12-02-2017, 07:53 PM)Memphis Black Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Memphis Black I can hear too much limiting I think your mix will be better with less imo thanks for sharing.

Hi mate

Only took a dB or two off the Mix buss and same off the limiter. Dr I think was about 12 . Can you let me know a bit more what you mean as not a whole lot of limiting as such but will check and thanks for the feedback buddy

Regards

Memphis
Hi again I think you may have too much compression on some of the tracks, the snare sounds good so it must be on individual instruments and not master limiting.
(12-02-2017, 08:54 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 07:53 PM)Memphis Black Wrote:

Hi mate

Regards

Keep rockin

Memphis

Memphis
Hi again I think you may have too much compression on some of the tracks, the snare sounds good so it must be on individual instruments and not master limiting.
Thanks mate will check it out later

Regards

Pete