Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucas Damasceno - Piers Mixing and mastering
This is my first mix in the site,check it out and give some feedback Blush

.mp3    piers.mp3 --  (Download: 540 KB)

You didn't upload the file!
(18-01-2017, 09:34 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: You didn't upload the file!

now it goes
Honestly, it's hard to judge based on such a small slice of the song. At least compared to what others have uploaded. From what I can tell it sounds ok but doesn't feel like a congealed mix. It feels like a fader up mix. I can head everything but they don't feel connected like a band playing. I feels pretty dry and unaffected. I think the balances are ok but the sounds need work.

If you upload the whole song it might be easier to tell what's going on and what needs improvement.
(18-01-2017, 10:04 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Honestly, it's hard to judge based on such a small slice of the song. At least compared to what others have uploaded. From what I can tell it sounds ok but doesn't feel like a congealed mix. It feels like a fader up mix. I can head everything but they don't feel connected like a band playing. I feels pretty dry and unaffected. I think the balances are ok but the sounds need work.

If you upload the whole song it might be easier to tell what's going on and what needs improvement.

ok,ill post the whole song