Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucas Damasceno - Piers Mixing and mastering
18-01-2017, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2017 09:39 PM by Lucas Damasceno.)
Lucas Damasceno - Piers Mixing and mastering
This is my first mix in the site,check it out and give some feedback Blush

.mp3   piers.mp3 --  (Download: 540 KB)

Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Lucas Damasceno - Piers Mixing and mastering
You didn't upload the file!

I only have earbuds to listen and mix with at the moment. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.
-
A mix doesn't have to be good, it just has to sound good.
18-01-2017, 09:43 PM
(18-01-2017 09:34 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote:  You didn't upload the file!

now it goes
18-01-2017, 10:04 PM
Honestly, it's hard to judge based on such a small slice of the song. At least compared to what others have uploaded. From what I can tell it sounds ok but doesn't feel like a congealed mix. It feels like a fader up mix. I can head everything but they don't feel connected like a band playing. I feels pretty dry and unaffected. I think the balances are ok but the sounds need work.

If you upload the whole song it might be easier to tell what's going on and what needs improvement.

I only have earbuds to listen and mix with at the moment. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.
-
A mix doesn't have to be good, it just has to sound good.
18-01-2017, 10:12 PM
(18-01-2017 10:04 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote:  Honestly, it's hard to judge based on such a small slice of the song. At least compared to what others have uploaded. From what I can tell it sounds ok but doesn't feel like a congealed mix. It feels like a fader up mix. I can head everything but they don't feel connected like a band playing. I feels pretty dry and unaffected. I think the balances are ok but the sounds need work.

If you upload the whole song it might be easier to tell what's going on and what needs improvement.

ok,ill post the whole song

Support my video work!
Advertisement: