Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
The Apprehended: Still Flyin WITH WIDE HEAVY GUITARS
This came out very well in my opinion i'm very pleased with how well the guitars came out I have purposefully left a lot of the other stuff a little more quiet than one would normally would. I'm probably going to just add in copies of the same track to get certain parts more louder

.mp3    FULL DEMO MIX OF APRHENDED.mp3 --  (Download: 13.2 MB)

.mp3    MASTERED FULL MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 13.28 MB)

.mp3    Heavy mix.mp3 --  (Download: 13.28 MB)

.mp3    The Aprehended LISTEN TO THIS ONE 2.mp3 --  (Download: 13.29 MB)

I have to be honest and say this sounds very weird to me. And not in a heavy way. You seem happy with it so keep working at it I guess but it's very hard to judge. Maybe it'll work when everything is finalized but right now, what's presented, does feel really weird and midrangy. It might my reference or it might be yours. Not sure.

Maybe someone else will have a different opinion.
(04-01-2017, 09:58 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I have to be honest and say this sounds very weird to me. And not in a heavy way. You seem happy with it so keep working at it I guess but it's very hard to judge. Maybe it'll work when everything is finalized but right now, what's presented, does feel really weird and midrangy. It might my reference or it might be yours. Not sure.

Maybe someone else will have a different opinion.

Thanks for the feedback maybe you will like the mastered version better i will post it soon!