Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mix by me
Thanks for listening

.mp3    IanDearden_ThursdayReverie Roughmix by me.mp3 --  (Download: 9.51 MB)

jake02sg

Thanks so much for this mix - I'm on hols, so haven't yet been able to listen on the studio monitors (KRK RP8s). However, the headphones I have with me (Sennheiser HD380 Pro) aren't too bad, and the mix sounds great on them. You've captured an interesting balance in the duality of the A & B parts - "battling" each other, which I find very interesting. Different again to my own mix, and to others on this page, I remain delighted to hear such different perspectives on this tune (which I'm very proud of, I must say!!)

Keep up the good work!!

Cheers

Ian D
(12-01-2017, 11:58 AM)idearden Wrote: jake02sg

Thanks so much for this mix - I'm on hols, so haven't yet been able to listen on the studio monitors (KRK RP8s). However, the headphones I have with me (Sennheiser HD380 Pro) aren't too bad, and the mix sounds great on them. You've captured an interesting balance in the duality of the A & B parts - "battling" each other, which I find very interesting. Different again to my own mix, and to others on this page, I remain delighted to hear such different perspectives on this tune (which I'm very proud of, I must say!!)

Keep up the good work!!

Cheers

Ian D

Hi Idearden,
Thank you for listening my mix and your feedback. I am really appreciated and thankful for giving us the opportunity to mix your great song. Hope to get another chance to mix your next song in future. Thank you again Sir.
Cheers!!! Have a great weekend Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin