Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
What I Want (All tracks mixed with analog EQ/COMP) NEW MIX 2018
(30-10-2017, 10:11 PM)TheNeverScene Wrote: This is a very inspiring mix. Thank you!

Thanks for listen and comment. I appreciate that!

Hi Roger,

I've been working on this and have been using your mix as a focal point (not loaded into the project, just listening on here).

My mixing environment is sub par and can't change that at the moment, but I am trying hard to bring my mixes up to par and could use some tough feedback on what's lacking.

If you get a moment, stop by and have a listen.

Thanks,

Mike
New Mix.
http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=20933
(04-11-2017, 06:52 PM)TheNeverScene Wrote: Hi Roger,

I've been working on this and have been using your mix as a focal point (not loaded into the project, just listening on here).

My mixing environment is sub par and can't change that at the moment, but I am trying hard to bring my mixes up to par and could use some tough feedback on what's lacking.

If you get a moment, stop by and have a listen.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi, man. Thanks for listening my mix. About your mixes, you can send me on my email and add me in whatsapp. [email protected] WhatsApp +5564981554081
NEW MASTER 2018!!!!
Fantastic mix! Great work.
[quote='mike84' pid='69278' dateline='1522421202']
Fantastic mix! Great work.
Thanks, man. I appreciate your comment!

Superb mix, the best i heard on this site by far. Congratulations are in order.

I wanted to ask you how the hell did you get that "bright" almost wet like audio on the drums, more specifically on kick and snare, i cant seem to get rid of the big punch that the original tracks are packin, in your mix they pierce right through almost averything but keeping the slap.
i tried using, compression, paralel compression for kick, multiband distortion and eq, getting closer but not quiet there. Thanks in advance, your mix rocks
The drums are wonderfully unque and everything else works with them. A great listen. Deep and powerful.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
electrik_red_music Wrote:Superb mix, the best i heard on this site by far. Congratulations are in order.

I wanted to ask you how the hell did you get that "bright" almost wet like audio on the drums, more specifically on kick and snare, i cant seem to get rid of the big punch that the original tracks are packin, in your mix they pierce right through almost averything but keeping the slap.
i tried using, compression, paralel compression for kick, multiband distortion and eq, getting closer but not quiet there. Thanks in advance, your mix rocks
Hey man, thanks for listening, I appreciate it. Sorry about my late here. I can't remember what exact I did, but I just used in this mixing a Manley vari mu compressor and avalon 737 eq for all tracks (printing the audio). I remember to use a tc finalizer for mastering and some eq plugin for sharp ajust. Today I have a better studio where I work every day mixing and producing in Brazil. "@blackwallmusic or @rogerioalmeidaproducer in case you whant to see. One more time, thanks, man!