Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dark Ride - Burning Bridge mix
Hi Guys,
This is my version of this amazing song.
Please take a listen and if you have any comment I will appreciate.
Best regards!

.mp3    Dark Ride - Burning Bridge.mp3 --  (Download: 8.58 MB)

.mp3    Dark Ride - Burning_Bridge_V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

In the V2 I tried to improve the high end. I think it was a bit harsh in the first mix.
I also did some adjustmens on bass guitar and ambience.
What do you think about these mixes?

Hi I think the balance is quite good. (V2)
The level of the kick is perfect and not too much in the foreground like in the other mixes here. But I hve to say I do not like the guitars. too much high end and not enough power. The bass is in my opinion too loud. You panned really good the screaming vocals !
(29-12-2016, 02:44 PM)Before You Jump Wrote: Hi I think the balance is quite good. (V2)
The level of the kick is perfect and not too much in the foreground like in the other mixes here. But I hve to say I do not like the guitars. too much high end and not enough power. The bass is in my opinion too loud. You panned really good the screaming vocals !

Thank you very much for your comment man! I agree! It is possible to improve the guitars. I'll try another version bringing more power to them.
(29-12-2016, 05:41 PM)marcosconde Wrote:
(29-12-2016, 02:44 PM)Before You Jump Wrote: Hi I think the balance is quite good. (V2)

Thank you very much for your comment man! I agree! It is possible to improve the guitars. I'll try another version bringing more power to them.

Hi Guys. Here is a version with a more powerful guitar!
Let me know what you think about!
Take care!

.mp3    Dark Ride - Burning_Bridge_V3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.58 MB)

I love this and the other 2 Dark Ride songs, but is it clearly evident that nobody can make that snare multi sound amazing.
No matter what I do I can not get a decent snare sound on this song.
Pro tip from the band: Use a sample =)