Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turcoaz-TipToeTroughTheCrypto
Turcoaz-TipToeTroughTheCrypto- Mix

+High&Low end edit.

.mp3    Turcoaz-TipToeTroughTheCrypto-MixPrint_01.mp3 --  (Download: 11.27 MB)

.mp3    Turcoaz-TipToeTroughTheCrypto-MixPrint.03.mp3 --  (Download: 11.27 MB)

Hey August very nice mix there! The only thing I noticed there is drums are little bit dark (Against lead vox and guitars) other than that I really enjoyed the song! Well done!
(26-12-2016, 01:28 PM)MixingInTheBedroom Wrote: Hey August very nice mix there! The only thing I noticed there is drums are little bit dark (Against lead vox and guitars) other than that I really enjoyed the song! Well done!

Hey MITH, Thank you! i noticed it too after posting the mix and comparing with your mix, its quit on the dark side, think i'm gonna change that Smile . Found it quit hard to mix with all the phasing. Thanks for listening & Tips!
Hey, August, If you are gonna reference my mix, keep in mind that the kick&snare in my mix have sample support (Especially transient samples to give them more snap) and I am not sure the lows are right in my mix. you can also reference the original mix on this website (that's what I did along with some other commercial productions to match highs.) I like your vocal mixing better than mine. Very consistent - which I find not easy since it's live recording with dynamic mics.) It is indeed hard to mix these kind of stuff because of heavy bleedings.
(27-12-2016, 03:41 PM)MixingInTheBedroom Wrote: Hey, August, If you are gonna reference my mix, keep in mind that the kick&snare in my mix have sample support (Especially transient samples to give them more snap) and I am not sure the lows are right in my mix. you can also reference the original mix on this website (that's what I did along with some other commercial productions to match highs.) I like your vocal mixing better than mine. Very consistent - which I find not easy since it's live recording with dynamic mics.) It is indeed hard to mix these kind of stuff because of heavy bleedings.

Hey MITB, Okay good to know. Yah vocal was a bit difficult i kept moving the vocal track where it felt right, so bleedings where a bit in phase. And compressed the vocal with 2 compressors and used parallel compression also to move it forward. Just adjust the low end and the highs in the second mix. Most of the time i add samples to but left them out this time. The original mix is a little on the bright side to my tast, but i like the energy that it creates. i Like your mix because of the balanced, nice low&high end.