Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knockout - J3fffB0YRD mix
I think my ears were starting to fatigue towards the end of this one, so I'll probably go back and do some tweaking. Feel free to hit me up with questions/ comments/ concerns in the meantime - thanks!

.mp3    Knockout_320.mp3 --  (Download: 9.69 MB)

Here's version 2. I had a hard time with the "02_Kick2" track. Still not sure if it's cutting through. The "19_SynthLead1" was also giving me a loud pop on the attacks, but I think I tamed it down with a compressor. Any, lemme know what y'all think. Thanks!

.mp3    Knockout_320_2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.63 MB)

Hi. 1st i dont like what you did to piano. It sounds great original. Nice intro voice fx. But then its one big mess exept vocals. Very hard to hear any of drums, they just lost in the other sounds.
(18-12-2016, 11:31 PM)baza Wrote: Hi. 1st i dont like what you did to piano. It sounds great original. Nice intro voice fx. But then its one big mess exept vocals. Very hard to hear any of drums, they just lost in the other sounds.

Hi there. If you think this mix is bad, you should take a listen to my first one Wink But seriously, thanks for listening and for the honest feedback. I'll try to do some more tweaking.