Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Around-Leaf-Lucas Bgm Mix
My Mix of Come Around-Leaf
I did on Pro Tools 10.3.8 LE (Non-HD) ORIGINAL on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion only with native plugins (basically Avid Channel Strip AAX in all channels to equalize, because I prefer Channel Strip than EQ 3-7 Band, D-Verb (sends stereo some channels 0 db, others 3 db, others -6 db etc.), Medium Delays, Dyn 3 Compressor/Limiter) and Waves SSL Channel on Master to give bass boost effect (few) and give a shape.

I hope you enjoy

Contacts: [email protected] Smile

.mp3    Come Around-Leaf-LG Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.67 MB)

Hi Lucas

A well balanced mix indeed.

*Vocals and guitars have too much reverb giving that floating sensation on them.
*Snare in comparison with toms and everything else sounds a more dry and therefore sounds separated from the instruments.
*I love the low end you have created and the warmth of the overall mix .. i LOOOOve that Smile

You are definitely on the right track though... I'm not sure how much compression you used (is hard to tell with so much reverb because reverb makes everything soft) so untill you come with a version that is not so wet I won't know.

keep it up!
Thank you by message, Shul
I used few compression (plugin Dyn 3 Compressor/Limiter) ratio 1:4:1 and the rest of parametres I leave by defaul on master, on loop 1 ratio 1:1:1 and on vocals 1:3:1.

I will attach a print of compression on master just to you see the parametres Smile

Regards

Thank you by the compliments again, I loved

(06-12-2016, 06:34 AM)Shul Wrote: Hi Lucas

A well balanced mix indeed.

*Vocals and guitars have too much reverb giving that floating sensation on them.
*Snare in comparison with toms and everything else sounds a more dry and therefore sounds separated from the instruments.
*I love the low end you have created and the warmth of the overall mix .. i LOOOOve that Smile

You are definitely on the right track though... I'm not sure how much compression you used (is hard to tell with so much reverb because reverb makes everything soft) so untill you come with a version that is not so wet I won't know.

keep it up!

Thumbnail(s)