Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steven A. Clark: 'Bounty'
07-06-2013, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 05:15 PM by takka360.)
Steven A. Clark: 'Bounty'
my mix,nightmare,stuff all over the place like a puzzle.
Its easy to hear who only done the stems,dont blame them.

.mp3   BOUNTY HB.mp3 --  (Download: 14.43 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Steven A. Clark: 'Bounty'
Nice sounding mix
I havn't heard the multi tracks yet !
I like the Interesting intro did you pitch shift the vocal or was it like that ?

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

08-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi takka,

I don't think that there is so much going on. But you have to work through that insane number of background vocals. I mostly grouped them to prevent headache... Instruments are pretty standard, don't you think so?

Talking of the background vocals, I still consider the delayed entry of one of the vocals a mistake - and as it is such prominent in your mix, you might have a look at that. Now, maybe it was totally intentional and I just don't get it Huh For my taste the bvs during the chorus are also a bit too prominent. Especially when a lot of them sing the same phrase.

I like the great clarity you gave to the instrumental. Very good.

Thanks for leaving the outro Wink

Cheers
Artbass
08-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I find your mix a bit too compressed. Both dynamically and datawise. Please upload higher bitrate mp3. 128Kb/s is too low.

Check out and review my mixes here
Me at SoundCloud
08-06-2013, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 05:16 PM by takka360.)
There is only really a bit of multiband comp on it.

I have updated the file at a higher rate but you would be hard pushed to hear any difference
08-06-2013, 05:17 PM
I have updated the file at a higher rate but you would be hard pushed to hear any difference
08-06-2013, 05:41 PM
TY, new file sounds better, I still have the previous version in my downloads folder. Not hard picking the better one comparing them.

Check out and review my mixes here
Me at SoundCloud
08-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Oh thats good then will do that all the time now then.
Thanks mange
09-06-2013, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 08:52 AM by takka360.)
(08-06-2013 09:00 AM)Artbass Wrote:  Hi takka,

I don't think that there is so much going on. But you have to work through that insane number of background vocals. I mostly grouped them to prevent headache... Instruments are pretty standard, don't you think so?

Talking of the background vocals, I still consider the delayed entry of one of the vocals a mistake - and as it is such prominent in your mix, you might have a look at that. Now, maybe it was totally intentional and I just don't get it Huh For my taste the bvs during the chorus are also a bit too prominent. Especially when a lot of them sing the same phrase.

I like the great clarity you gave to the instrumental. Very good.

Thanks for leaving the outro Wink

Cheers
Artbass

Its not bad to mix its just them files all over the place.
When i first loaded it up and looked i thought em shall i give this a miss lol but had a go in the end.
I think the mix is ok ish but would like to doing it agaiin but i never saved the project and the thought of sorting all that againSad
09-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Done it ,another mix

.mp3   B finished.mp3 --  (Download: 14.43 MB)

Access my tutorial videos!
Advertisement: