Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roughmix by me :D Full mix coming soon :D
Thanks for listening guys Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

.mp3    MerryGold_ \'Motherload\' roughmix by me.mp3 --  (Download: 9.3 MB)

A couple of quick things jump out at me. There sounds like some phase cancelation in the vocal which is probably interference between the vocal mic and the Decca tree. it makes the midrange of the vocal uneven.

I can't really hear the harmony vocal.

The snare feels pretty far away and washy. I know that's just part of the brushes sound but I think it can come forward a bit.

It sounds pretty good though. Everything feels pretty natural and the frequencies are balanced.
(21-11-2016, 07:39 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: A couple of quick things jump out at me. There sounds like some phase cancelation in the vocal which is probably interference between the vocal mic and the Decca tree. it makes the midrange of the vocal uneven.

I can't really hear the harmony vocal.

The snare feels pretty far away and washy. I know that's just part of the brushes sound but I think it can come forward a bit.

It sounds pretty good though. Everything feels pretty natural and the frequencies are balanced.

Hi ROy,
Greetings from Singapore Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks for your feedback and advice. well noted. yeah..i have removed the harmony vocal for the roughmix Big Grin . u r absolutely right. i need to boost up the snare. i will do the adjustment for the final mix..thanks again bro Big Grin Cheers.