Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F)
Not in it my mixes are too bad too bother
(18-11-2016, 09:32 PM)takka360 Wrote: Not in it my mixes are too bad too bother

There's still time left until the deadline, I would encourage you to keep hitting it.. I revisited at least 4Xs now.. nothing wrong with that, I think you can find the mark.
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
That said, good luck to everyone competing in the Patreon contest.
Make that 5X... my Aries perfectionist habit seems to have got the best of me on this one Smile Deadline final upped in top post.
I have to admit that the chorus sounds weird to me. The vocal is pretty buried and the riffs guitars are pretty loud. I almost feel like there's some M/S processing going on and the mid is dipping and the sides coming up. Maybe in an effort to widen the chorus. Maybe it's intentional but if not you may want to look into it.

Edit: Also the ending gets pretty distorted.
(27-11-2016, 02:46 AM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I have to admit that the chorus sounds weird to me. The vocal is pretty buried and the riffs guitars are pretty loud. I almost feel like there's some M/S processing going on and the mid is dipping and the sides coming up. Maybe it's intentional but if not you may want to look into it.

Intentional.. It's by design to have the song sound bigger in these parts than the verses.. attention grabbers... Great observation, it is exactly the way I feel my view of the song serves the best listening experience/impact.